Friday, December 23, 2005

Blogging

I have been home for a week and I am seriously blog deprived. I haven't been visiting most of my usual blogs because I don't want those websites to show up on my parents' computer's internet history. If they do, then they might go visit those blogs and start to wonder what kind of crap I'm reading or there is the off chance that they would see a comment and click on that and end up here. That's pretty unlikely, though, since there is nothing that identifies me here. But I really want to be able to say whatever I want here and not have to worry about anyone I know reading it. That's why I always clear the internet history of the computers I use in my campus's library and computer labs and always clear the internet history on my computer before anyone else uses it. I actually brought my computer home, so I'm going to try to hook it up to their internet service today. We'll see if I get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home