Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ah, blogging - the ultimate procrastinator enabler. I'm addicted to procrastinating and like a misguided relative providing excuses for their alcoholic spouse, blogger (and xanga and myspace) is always there with an excuse for me to not do what I'm supposed to be doing. Right now I should be working on a paper that's due tomorrow, or reading the book that I haven't finished that the paper is supposed to be on, or studying for a quiz, or doing homework but instead I am here. I know I was going to write about dating on a Christian campus while being an atheist, but I haven't gotten to it yet. A few days ago I nearly made myself throw up because I was cramming food down my throat as fast as possible because I had spent all of my lunch time in the library and I had to get back to work. So, since then I've been trying to moderate myself a little and I've tried to cut down on things that have been taking up my time and keeping me from doing the schoolwork that I need to be doing. Since finals and all the end of semester papers are coming up I may not be posting here for a while. I have read some of the blogs of people who've commented here. Many of them look interesting and maybe over Christmas break I can comment on a few of them and read into them a little deeper. I hope you guys keep reading despite my long absences. Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home